Music Recommendation: Lord of the Lost
For me, music is one of the most joyful things in life. It's transporting emotions and makes me feel free like a bird. It's more than just a song out of the jukebox - and that's the reason why I'm absoluteley in love with attending concerts.
This weekend I went to a gig of Lord of the Lost. They're a rather young band, founded back in 2007 and experienced a few member changes. I trust that these changes contributed to their increasing success in the past year, as the line-up seems to be quite harmonical and they manage to transfer the fun they have on stage to the audience.
What can I say? They're definitely a live band. Their CDs aren't bad and I really like listening to them, but the live performance and the voice of the singer are even more awesome on stage.
To give you the opportunity to get an idea of them, I tried to choose a representative clip from youtube, however I did not manage to find a video that comes up to their live quality. ^_^
They've got a lot of different styles from calm to loud. Don't let you fool by one single impression. Try listening to more songs!
As far as I'm able to rate their behaviour, I would say that they're really nice guys and take a lot of time for their fans. After every concert they just need a few minutes to get fresh and afterwards they chat with fans, write autographs and take pictures with them. I know that this is only possible due to their rather low degree of poularity... but anyway it's a quite exemplary behaviour.
This weekend I went to a gig of Lord of the Lost. They're a rather young band, founded back in 2007 and experienced a few member changes. I trust that these changes contributed to their increasing success in the past year, as the line-up seems to be quite harmonical and they manage to transfer the fun they have on stage to the audience.
What can I say? They're definitely a live band. Their CDs aren't bad and I really like listening to them, but the live performance and the voice of the singer are even more awesome on stage.
To give you the opportunity to get an idea of them, I tried to choose a representative clip from youtube, however I did not manage to find a video that comes up to their live quality. ^_^
They've got a lot of different styles from calm to loud. Don't let you fool by one single impression. Try listening to more songs!
As far as I'm able to rate their behaviour, I would say that they're really nice guys and take a lot of time for their fans. After every concert they just need a few minutes to get fresh and afterwards they chat with fans, write autographs and take pictures with them. I know that this is only possible due to their rather low degree of poularity... but anyway it's a quite exemplary behaviour.
Comments
Post a Comment