Places I'd Like To Visit #1
I love travelling... but unfortunately I haven't been to a lot of places further away. Most of the time I did short trips within the EU. But there a lot of places I want to go to in the future. My aim is to visit at least one of the following cities a year. Most of the cities are well-known and the pictures summarize the atomsphere pretty well. No extraordinary places! 。◕‿◕。 There are going to be some more entries with more places in the future.
Helsinki
I've already been to Helsinki but I love the city and all the possibilities there. This is the reason why I'm flying to this beautiful place this summer again. I already know it is going to be awesome! Always worth a travel.
Tokyo
In the past I was totally addicted to Manga and Anime. A bit of this fanatism remained in my heart. But today this passion is expressing itself rather through high interest in the Japanese culture. I'd love to visit Tokyo and to explore the region. Should I travel there I would at least stay for three weeks to get a small insight into the actual life over there.
Which places do you want to visit or what is already your favourite travel destination?

Die beiden Orte möchte ich auch auf jeden Fall eines Tages besuchen! Aber auch London, Prag, Thailand, Karibik, Australien, Neuseeland und noch viele mehr :)
ReplyDeleteAaaww dankeschön! ♥ Freut mich sehr! Aber ich stehe auch einfach nicht so auf bunte Tattoos. Ein bisschen Farbe ist ok (vor allem rot ♥) aber komplett bunt? Nee :D Möchte auf jeden Fall noch fast voll werden xD Weißt du den schon was für ein Tattoo du möchtest? :)
ReplyDeleteHach... würde ja auch gerne mal wieder reisen... das letzte Mal war ich noch ein Kind :O